Listen to Nana Afadzinu, Wolfgang Jamann and Miriam Niehaus reflect on the latest progress the sector has made on powershift, how it has changed over the years and which key actors are pushing the powershift agenda. Plus, get inspired by their recommendations on how to seize the momentum and take action to bring about true transformation.
- The RINGO Project
- Time to Decolonise Aid report
- Civil Society approaches, opportunities and challenges of Shifting Power
- Oxfam Power Shifts
- DAC Recommendation on Enabling Civil Society in Development Co-operation and Humanitarian Assistance
- Community philanthropy and #ShiftThePower
- Stopping as Success, a collaborative learning project on ICSO exiting and transition practices and strategies