The Centre convenes international civil society organisation policy directors, heads of programmes and heads of human resources once a year for high-level strategic discussions covering global trends, best practice and opportunities for collaboration.
The last meeting took place virtually from 28-30 June 2022.
Event format and focus: Leading Together 2022 offered two separate but interlinked conference elements:
- Joint sessions: Space to explore, discuss and shape burning issues related to the future of the civil society sector – with all participants.
- Parallel meetings: Space for peer exchange and exploration of collaboration – in parallel groups of Directors.
The following groups met in parallel:
- Policy & Advocacy Directors: The Centre has convened this group annually since 2016.
- Programme Directors: The Centre has convened this group annually since 2018.
- Human Resources Directors: The Centre has convened this group annually since 2019.
Leading Together 2022 Outcome Document
- Next event: 📅 13 – 15 June 2023, 📍 Berlin