The Centre convenes international civil society organisation policy directors, heads of administration and heads of communications once a year for high-level strategic discussions covering global trends, best practice and opportunities for collaboration.
Next event: June 2020, Berlin, Germany
Event format and focus: Leading Together 2020 offers two separate but interlinked conference elements:
- Joint sessions: Space to explore, discuss and shape burning issues related to the future of the civil society sector – with all participants.
- Parallel meetings: Space for peer exchange and exploration of collaboration – in parallel groups of Directors.
Joint sessions theme: Organisational Culture
- Understanding organisational culture
- Learnings from changing CSO culture
Parallel Meetings: Peer exchange and exploration of collaboration
In the second part of the conference, the following four groups will meet in parallel:
- Policy & Advocacy Directors: The Centre has convened this group annually since 2016.
- Programme Directors: The Centre convened this group for the first time in 2018.
- Human Resources Directors: The Centre convened this group for the first time in 2019.
- Heads of Urban: The Centre has convened a thematic group of ICSO innovators annually since 2017, this year’s focus on urbanisation in the Innovation Report adds this group to the Leading Together format for the first time.