- Civic Charter Custom field from $post:
Civic Charter is a global movement of people working together for democracy and human rights. The Civic Charter is a document which outlines the rights that all people have to participate, based off of laws and conventions that their governments have agreed to. Signing the Civic Charter is your way to join a transnational community of activists who support one another to build campaigns and take action when their rights are violated.
If you believe that everyone should have the right to speak up for what they believe in, this movement is for you. Learn more about our campaigns and add your name to the Civic Charter at civiccharter.org.
- Global Peers Custom field from $post:
Twice a year CEOs of leading ICSOs forge partnerships with key stakeholders from other sectors and align their own strategies to increase global impact.
Last event: 31 October 2018, Berlin, Germany
- Global Perspectives Custom field from $post:
Civil society and other sector leaders, innovators and activists from around the world come together once a year to discuss the most pressing global issues and devise strategies together.
Last event: 31 October 2018 – 2 November 2018, Berlin, Germany
Event focus: The impact of the next generation on civil society
- Explore needs, values and preferences of the next generation in a global context and how they change the way CSOs work for a just, equitable and sustainable world,
- Showcase innovative initiatives by and for the next generation to explore new ways of work as well as talent recruitment to unleash the potential of the generation of digital natives,
- Provide cross-sectoral networking opportunities by bringing together civil society leaders with other stakeholders to develop new ideas and initiatives.