The Centre is looking for an experienced consultant or a team of consultants with expertise in Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) to conduct an independent evaluation of the Leave No One Behind (LNOB) Partnership and its Making Voices Heard and Count project. The consultant will be expected to review and evaluate the activities the LNOB Partnership has conducted on global, national and local levels since its inception in 2017.
The Centre is commissioning a consultant to:
- Review various work documents and outputs of the LNOB partnership from 2017 through 2022 to assess the partnership’s overall work and achievements.
- Based on the review of relevant documents and outputs, sketch the overall scope of the evaluation, analysis framework and methodology.
- Draft evaluation questions, design the methodology and develop the assessment and research tools, including surveys and interviews.
- Conduct surveys or interviews with representatives from LNOB secretariat, country coalitions and other partners to support the evaluation.
- Review the 2022 baseline impact assessment results from LNOB country coalitions and their partners.
- Present results/findings and suggest recommendations for future programming and scaling up of the partnership, providing specifics for acting upon these recommendations, in a detailed 20-25 pages evaluation report.
The Centre invites qualified individuals, pairs or small teams to submit a proposal for the requested services. The application needs to be submitted by 18 July 2022.
If you meet the selection criteria, please send an email with your CV and a short proposal including a proposed timeline and detailed budget, including daily rate in Euros (EUR) to Chandani Lopez. The proposal must be in English and preferably in PDF format. The subject of the application should read ‘Evaluation Consultant LNOB Partnership.’ Only shortlisted candidates who meet the criteria will be invited for interviews.