The ICSCentre is looking for a research consultant to support its Solidarity Action Network (SANE) in building a resource directory for its members. The directory will consist of strategies, tools and guidelines to respond to threats and clampdowns faced by international civil society organisations (ICSOs) and their local partners as well as expert contacts that can help with a swift and suitable response.
SANE focuses on strengthening resilience of and solidarity among civil society actors when faced with civic space restrictions or changing operating conditions for civil society. It particularly connects humanitarian and development ICSOs and brings them into discussions on civic space challenges and opportunities.
The ICSCentre is commissioning a consultant to:
- Develop a framework for presenting resources and contacts in a digestible and easy-to-use way.
- Map and pick relevant publicly available resources based on suggested topics (desk research).
- Reach out to or follow up with ICSOs and CSOs on their materials.
- Prepare resources for the website with a short and easy-to-follow overview and upload them to the website.
- Map and pick relevant expert organisations and individual experts on selected topics.
- Prepare expert information for the directory and upload them to the website.
- Consult topics and structure of the directory with the ICSCentre and the SANE task force.
- Think proactively about technical aspects (especially usability) of the directory and consult them with the ICSCentre and the web developer.
The ICSCentre invites qualified individuals or organisations (“Offerors”) to submit a proposal for the requested services. The application needs to be submitted by 13 October 2021.
If you meet the selection criteria, please submit your application to Eva Gondorová including:
- Cover letter (no more than 3 pages), including:
– A brief description of your experience and expertise in the field that illustrates your overall qualifications and capabilities for this scope of work
– Your consultancy rate (amount in EUR/day)
- Your CV
- Two references that can be contacted should you be shortlisted.