The International Civil Society Centre is looking for a project consultant to support the Civil Society Collaborative: Inclusive COVID-19 Data.
The goal of the collaboration is to bring together CSOs and use their data to understand and amplify the needs of marginalised people, especially in light of the Covid-19 pandemic. Currently, 15 partner organisations from the international civil society have signed up to the project, including key actors like Plan International, Sightsavers, Development Initiatives, Restless Development and CIVICUS.
The key output of the collaboration will be a joint report to be launched and presented at the UN High-Level Political Forum, taking place in early July. Further presentations are planned for the UN World Data Forum in October and potentially other occasions. The report’s main content will be an analysis of the data, learnings, and insights that partner organisations have jointly contributed, focusing on COVID-19 and its impact on marginalised people.
The Centre and GPSDD are currently conducting a survey across the participating partner organisations, collecting their relevant insights, learnings and available data. For the next steps of project implementation, the Centre is commissioning a consultant to:
- Utilise the landscape survey and analysis conducted across the project partners to develop a report structure and outline;
- Author of the advocacy report (10,000-12,000 words) to influence global leaders;
- Identify case studies and impact stories to be promoted; and,
- Work in close collaboration with the Centre, GPSDD and the project Steering Committee throughout the entire process to reconcile the report development with the interests of all participating parties.
Find the full tender and how to apply here
If you meet the selection criteria, please submit your application to email@example.com including:
- A brief description of the Offeror’s experience and expertise in the field that illustrates overall qualifications and capabilities;
- A brief description of the Offeror’s understanding of the scope of services and proposed methodology for the work;
- Resume or CV of individual or principals, in the case of a consulting firm;
- List of Past and Current Clients; and,
- Cost Requirements.
Proposals, including any attachments, should be sent electronically in PDF format by Thursday, 4 March 2021. Please include the subject line: “Call for tenders – COVID-19 Data Collaborative”.